Let’s Talk About BBQ! With special guest Joe Silva of Q Bellies BBQ Joe does popup events in Southern California’s Inland Empire and he explains why his quesataco is an example of why Mexican and barbecue flavors work so well together. He also shares his secrets to making perfect no wrap ribs.
Kenyatta and Joe firmly believe in using our barbecue to support others in need.
Joe donates a portion of the proceeds from his popup events to various charities that he supports.
Check them out:
– Save The Children https://www.savethechildren.org/
– Feed The Children https://www.feedthechildren.org/
– Frontsight Military Outreach http://frontsightmo.org/
– Stronghold Rescue & Relief https://strongholdrescue.org/
Kenyatta actively supports Operation BBQ Rescue and he is currently participating in St. Jude’s Weekly Grilling Challenge (July 2023)
– Operation BBQ Relief https://operationbbqrelief.org/
– St. Jude’s Weekly Grilling Challenge https://www.facebook.com/donate/194165856931257/
Are you thinking about buying a new smoker but you don’t know which one is right for you? Answer a few questions about what you’re looking for in a smoker and receive an instant recommendation! https://backyardsmokemaster.com/quiz1